Intention and Prayer Zakat

Islamic Stories

FITRAH ZAKAT INTENTION FOR YOURSELF

نَوَيْتُ أَنْ أُخْرِجَ زَكَاةَ الْفِطْرِ عَنْ نَفْسِي فَرْضًا لِلَّهِ تَعَالَى

 Meaning: I put out the intention of zakat fitrah for myself, obligatory because Allah Ta'ala

FITRAH ZAKAT INTENTION TO YOURSELF AND SON WIFE
نَوَيْتُ أَنْ أُخْرِجَ زَكَاةَ الْفِطْرِ عَنْ نَفْسِي
وَعَمَّنْ تَلْزَمُنِى نَفَقَتُهُمْ شَرْعًا فَرْضًا لِلَّهِ تَعَالَى
   
Meaning: I put out the intention of zakat fitrah for myself and the people obliged me to feed them by Personality ', obligatory because Allah Ta'ala


Intention ZAKAT MAL
نَوَيْتُ أَنْ أُخْرِجَ زَكَاةَ مَالِى فَرْضًا لِلَّهِ تَعَالَى
Meaning: I put out the intention of my possessions zakat, obligatory because Allah Ta'ala

Benediction ACCEPT ZAKAT, infaq AND shodaqoh
آجَرَكَ اللهُ فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ
وَبَارَكَ فِيْمَا أَبْقَيْتَ
وَجَعَلَهُ لَكَ طَهُوْرًا
     
Meaning: May Allah reward the reward for what you have given
and may God give thee the blessing of the property leaving
and may Allah make it as holiness for you


  

0 comments "Intention and Prayer Zakat", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment